Advanced Tree Care Services in Medford
At Advanced Tree Service we have years of experience providing tree care services to the Medford, Ashland and surrounding Oregon areas! We’ve seen local home and business owners through terrible storms, tree disease outbreaks, and more. Whatever services your trees need, you can be sure that our experts have performed those exact same services many times before. When you work with our tree service, you get experienced work you can trust.
Advanced Tree Service are considered Southern Oregon’s tree experts and offer a wide range of services, from shrub removal to tree spraying. Some of our most in-demand tree care services include the following:
- Tree Removal: Nobody likes to see a tree removed, but sometimes there simply isn’t an alternative. When your trees need to be taken down, our experts can get the job done quickly and safely. We’ll even remove debris from your property and grind any stumps into mulch! And in the event of an emergency, we always keep staff on call to handle tree collapses. We remove all sizes and quantities of trees using methods similar to trimming trees. We perform in either front or back yards with our aerial trucks or by climbing with rope and saddle. Our experienced tree cutters and climbers can rope tree branches and logs away from any obstacle under a tree. Our professionals are among the best in close quarter tree removal. We chip all the brush and haul all the wood away. All product is 100% recycled. Cleanup is accomplished by raking and air blowing thoroughly.
- Hedge Trimming: Bushes and shrubs are often added to the landscapes of our homes without full awareness of their mature size. With the proper care and appropriate shaping these types of plants can be the ultimate accessory for your home. Let our professionals perform the trimming of your hedges, and when it is necessary we can help with removal as well.
- Tree Trimming & Tree Pruning: Trees require regular prunings, not just to keep them beautiful, but also to keep them healthy. Our tree service provides expert tree trimmings designed to help arbors withstand even the worst Seattle weather. We’ll increase your trees’ wind filtration, correct misaligned centers of gravity, isolate tree decay, and more. A typical trim removes branches that are unexposed to sunlight, branches that cross and rub against each other, and branches that do not conform to the general shape of the tree. Branches that are close to power lines or phone lines and branches that rub against roof tops are removed to prevent property damage and possible injuries. Dead, diseased and broken branches are removed to improve the health and beauty of the tree. Tree trimming is often a preventative solution to more costly problems in the future. Our experienced cutters and crew trim trees for residential, commercial and municipal properties. We have all the tools to complete jobs professionally. We climb trees using a rope and saddle or use an aerial truck when necessary. All debris is neatly chipped on site with a large capacity chipper and hauled away. Our crews take great pride in the cleanup job by raking and air blowing thoroughly.
- View Trimming: We live in an area with great natural beauty but tree growth can obstruct desired views of the sound, lakes and mountains. Restored view trimming can increase the value of property and still maintain the integrity of trees. Selective trimming, feathering and crown reduction methods are all utilized. Give us a call for a free consultation
- Tree Spraying: Fungi, insects, and disease all love the Southern Oregon climate, and of course its trees! Our popular annual and semi-annual tree sprayings are designed to prevent and treat infections of all kinds. Our tree sprayings consist of careful, targeted applications of approved chemicals that get to the root of the problem every time..
- Lot Clearing: Whether it’s blackberry removal, shrubs, brush, or medium to large trees—our crews handle it all. We can clear a path or prepare an entire lot for construction.
- Stump Grinding: Humps of stumps and tree roots can easily be ground down to flat planting areas. Front yards or back yards—we have three different size grinders to fit the need. Our Vermeer 752 is used to dig deep and wide. The Rayco RG50 stump grinder can go through a gate for hard to reach stumps. Our smaller 20 horsepower stumper gets around quick when there are several smaller stumps to grind in tight areas.
- Cabling and Bracing: Cabling is performed as a preventative safety measure. Trees that are damaged or that have the potential for causing damage by splitting or falling are often cabled to help reduce the risk of further damage. Cabling can also be used to help stabilize a multi-trunked tree.
And of course, we also perform any number of additional services not listed here. Whether your property needs land clearing, tree planting, stump grinding, or any other tree care service, we’ll be glad to help. We’re one of Medford Oregon’s more respected tree services, and we can’t wait to start working for you.