If you plan to do some major landscaping this spring, there is no time like the present to get started on the planning phase. Although it feels like winter is just getting started, spring is just around the corner, and planning will give you a jump start on your yard work when the Oregon weather starts to warm up. Take a look at these reasons you should start planning your spring landscaping projects now.
- If you are hiring a professional landscaping team, you can get things booked for spring while they still have availability.
- The sooner you get your job done in the spring, the more time you have to enjoy your yard over the summer.
- If you have winter landscaping that needs to be moved while dormant, you will have this task taken care of before spring arrives.
- A tree service can better evaluate the condition of your trees while they are bare during the winter months.
- Winter is a great time to consult your landscaper about which spring plantings will work best with your existing landscaping.
- You can reserve your plants from nurseries before they sell out.
- Major projects may require permits and zoning approval that you can get out of the way during the winter months.
- You can design your landscaping as you have time, at your own pace, without feeling rushed to get everything done at once.
If you are working with a landscaper to design a beautiful yard next summer, be sure to get things in place before their schedules are booked up. There are many ways that a professional landscaping team can help you get ready ahead of time and enjoy your yard for a long time over the summer. Call Advanced Tree Service and Landscaping today at (541) 621-9460 to find out how we can help you get a jump start on your spring landscaping job.