Advanced Landscaping Services in Medford
Whether you are a business or home owner seeking to improve your current property or creating new features you can count on Advanced Tree & Landscaping Service Medford Oregon, we have been servicing Medford Oregon and surrounding areas for decades and look forward to the opportunity to service your Medford landscaping needs.
Commercial Landscaping Services:
Professional Landscaping is vital to your business’ success. Your landscape is the public face of your business. It is your introduction to new customers; it is your first opportunity to impression clients with the quality of your service and your attention to detail; it is the lasting memory your customers carry away. You need commercial landscapers at advanced landscaping are as committed to excellence as you are.
At Advanced Tree & Landscaping Service of Medford Oregon we never stop working to strengthen and improve our service to our clients. Our staff constantly studies new techniques and technologies while earning and upgrading their professional, horticultural certification. We believe that knowledgeable, highly skilled landscapers will deliver the care your business deserves.
- Turf Care Services: We guarantee that your turf will always have a “cared for appearance.” Mowing length will be tailored to suit your property and the seasonal requirements of the sod. Mowing is done on a regular, scheduled basis so you’ll know when to expect the crew. Clippings are always removed from sidewalks, gutters and drives.
- Landscape Pruning: Trees and shrubs form the backbone of your landscape and require the care of trained specialists. Our Landscaping service professionals will give your property a park-like appearance while still maintaining a balance of light and openness. All trees and plants are pruned for maximum health, growth, coverage, and visual appeal. Because they require special care, trees over 12 feet high are not included as part of our regular service. If your property has such trees, they may be contracted for separately.
- Edging: The edging of planting beds and driveways gives a landscape a neat, clean appearance. Our landscape crews will carefully edge the turf around your bedding areas several times a month.
- Bed Work: The color and beauty of your landscape design require healthy bedding plants. Landscaping Medfords healthy soil/healthy plants approach will keep your landscape looking fresh and your plants in bloom. To enhance the neat appearance of your planting beds, Tree Service Medfords landscape crews rake the ground mulch regularly. Of course, any debris in the landscaped areas is removed.
- New Ground Mulch: A good mulch will increase the soil’s ability to retain moisture, hinder the germination of weed seeds, allow the application of special weed control products if necessary, create boundaries, and add a pleasant appearance, texture, and color to your landscape.
- Fertilizers/Fertilizing Service: Because regularly applied fertilizer is so vital to a healthy landscape, fertilizers are a regular part of Landscape Program. Lawns are fertilized three to five times a year. Shrubs and trees are fertilized according to the specific seasonal needs of the plants and conditions of the landscape. To ensure that your property always looks its best, alternate schedules and seasonal adjustments to the contract may be worked out with the Landscaping Service Manager.
- Chemical Sprays/Weed Control: The use of chemical sprays will be limited to light applications on an as needed basis to control insects, weeds, diseases, and fungi. At Tree Service Medford we strive to be environmentally conscious. We use organic pest controls when possible. Our technicians attend seminars to learn the latest techniques for a safer environment. Advanced Tree & Landscaping Service crew is licensed annually by the state of Oregon after rigorous testing in pesticide application.
- Irrigation System Installation & Repair: Even after our long winter rainy season, Southern Oregon’s dry summers demand regular irrigation to keep plants green. Each property is unique – and so is the plan for irrigation. Slope, sunlight, types of plants, and the proximity of beds to walkways and parking areas must all be taken into account if you are to achieve effective irrigation while conserving water.
Residential Landscaping Services:
- Lawn Care Maintenance Programs: Advanced Tree & Landscape Service Company offers two outstanding residential maintenance programs which insure that our clients’ landscape investment is properly maintained.
- Weekly Lawn Care Maintenance Program: The weekly program offers our clients a maintenance program which covers all aspects of their landscape maintenance needs. The weekly program is truly an A to Z program specifically designed for those clients who expect a meticulously maintained landscape.
A specially trained crew will perform all of the weekly service functions which are as follows:
- Deep hand pruning of all ornamental plant material,
- Ground cover control e.g. ivy, vinca,
- Insect and disease control,
- Weed control,
- Hand weeding,
- Tree maintenance e.g. limbing up and maintaining proper form,
- Fertilization of plant material,
- Leaf removal,
- Trenching bed lines,
- Design seasonal color,
- Cleanup of landscaped areas each visit,
- Aerate and over seed of cool season turf in fall (fescue),
- Aerate and scalping of warm season turf in spring (Bermuda), irrigation system start up, shut down, and monitoring,
- Fertilization and weed control of turf area &
- Mowing of all turf area.
Seasonal Lawn Care Maintenance Program: The seasonal program offers a solution for our clients who do not have a need for a weekly maintenance program. A specially trained crew will perform all the seasonal service functions which are as follows:
Deep hand pruning, Insect and disease control, Ground cover control e.g. ivy, vinca, Fertilization of plant material, Weed control, Hand weeding, Trenching of all bed lines, General landscape cleanup
Call Advanced Tree & Landscaping today for a free no obligation estimate.